YES INTERNATIONAL! Magazine just took a peep into the life and career of Nollwood actress, Ngozi Ezeonu – and below are the dozen things we uncovered. Enjoy…
1. The first child in a family of seven, she was born on May 23, 1965 – and that makes her 51 years old.
2. She hails from the same place with former Senate President, Chuba Okadigbo – Ogbunike, in Oyi LGA of Anambra State.
3. Her maiden name is Ikpelue.
4. Her ‘husband’s’ name is Edwin, from Nnobi, also in Anambra State. They met in her old house when the man came to deliver a note to her colleague, Ngozi Nwosu, saw her, liked her and that was it. They got wedded on September 2, 1995.
5. She is blessed with three children – Ogechukwu, Chidera and Chukwudalu.
6. One day she can never forget is September 5, 1995 – the day she had her first child, Ogechukwu.
7. She used to operate a beauty parlour called Nee Beauty Klinic.
8. She is a graduate of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Ogba, Lagos.
9. Her best role remains Forbidden, where she acted Tina. The role was not only challenging, according to her, but she also cried all through the flick.
10. Her mother, Joy Ikpelue, is her role model.
11. One actress she loves so much is Whoopi Goldberg, and that’s because she’s so natural.
12. She was part of two early movies that charted the path for Nollywood – Evil Passion and Nneka The Pretty Serpent.
7,890 total views, 4 views today