Before death beckoned, on Wednesday, July 6, 2016, tested and trusted actress, Bukky Ajayi, chatted with YES INTERNATIONAL! Magazine. And one of the most memorable quotes she left with us that day was: ‘I am an actress and I will always be till I die…I love it; it’s my life.’
Below are 7 other things that will interest you about the grandma of acting who just took a final bow:
1. Her middle name was Zainab.
2. She started out as a broadcaster and even worked in NTA in the 70s.
3. She studied Method Acting in the 60s at the Stanislavsky Institute in London.
4. She returned to Nigeria in 1965, after her studies in the United Kingdom.
5. Among her popular movies are Glamour Girls 2, The Gardner, Thunderbolt, Heart of Gold, Elastic Limit and Scores to Settle.
6. Aged 82, she confessed preferring stage to home videos.
7. She delved into acting as a kid and her debut was in The Likeness.
4,421 total views, 2 views today