OLD SOCIETY LADIES FIND LOVE AGAIN IN YOUNG LOVERS (1)
Age, we all know, is nothing but a number. And that could perhaps explain why some of our older society women are now going for younger lovers, not minding what people will say. YES INTERNATIONAL! Magazine, in this new series, will be unveiling some of them, their love nests and more…
* She is a widow while he is into the business of looking good. And in all fairness to him, he is doing well. Very well. But the lady, a grandmother, is older. Their romance has been on for years; so much so that even the man’s legally wedded wife is said to be aware, but has not been able to stop them. Their love nest is usually the woman’s Ikoyi, Lagos pad – where whenever time permits, they spend ample time. The man is dashing and has also dated some of the finest ladies around, including a top female politico who is also older and an ex-beauty queen. He is simply a ladies’ man, dresses well and has his business which caters for mostly men situated on one of the most popular and busiest streets on the mainland. The 15th alphabet begins his name, just like that of his older lover whose late husband hailed from one of the most popular families in Lagos, and until his death, was working in an oil company. Equally a clothes horse, one of her children, sometimes back, lost her life in an air disaster.
* She is also a widow. And a minister of God. Just like her younger lover, with whom she works in the same vineyard. Both of them are from the Eastern part of the country and have their church along a major Expressway in the Centre of Excellence. Their secret romance has been on for years, but known to only a handful of people. The woman’s first name begins with the 14th alphabet while her lover’s kicks off with the 16th. The widow is much, much older, but who cares. She is on the dark side, aggressive, hard working and dogged. Yet none of those has stopped the illicit affair from waxing stronger and stronger.
* This one is a divorcee, and had been twice married. She is a well known socialite and one of the best dressed women in our country. A title holder, she collects money from her older lovers to service her younger lovers, one of whom is an ex-governor from the South West. A dashing young man, this politician who is from a popular family has the first alphabet beginning his name, when pronounced fully. His lover’s, funny enough, equally begins with the same alphabet. Including his wife’s. Their meeting point is usually the woman’s Victoria Island abode, where the man sneaks into every now and then to escape being detected by his pretty wife.
* This one is too beautiful for her age. An unabashed art collector, she is also into business. On the fair side and from the East, her latest catch is one younger man whose first name begins with the 19th alphabet. He has no visible means of livelihood, but is living very, very fine, courtesy this woman whose first name begins with the first alphabet and is blessed with a rich pedigree. She was hitherto dating a late colourful politician who mesmerized all of us in the senate.
* This one is a leader by more than kilometers when it comes to dressing well. Svelte and dark skinned, she’s from the South South and works in one of the top media houses in the country. A learned colleague, the 10th alphabet begins her name while her younger lover’s begins with the 12th. They do businesses together, flaunt their romance on our faces, having gone beyond caring and appear to be having a rollickingly wondrous time. The woman is a mother of two for different men while her lover has just one from an estranged wife.
NB: First published October 2014
11,519 total views, 2 views today© Copyright Yes International! Magazine, All rights Reserved. Written For: Yes International! Magazine