ANNIE IDIBIA: A DOZEN SECRETS ABOUT 2 FACE’S ONLY LEGAL WIFE
The story of hugely successful entertainer, Innocent Ujah Idibia, aka 2 Face or 2 Baba, who just clocked 40 and deservedly rolled out the drums and the red carpet to celebrate it yesterday, Sunday, September 20, 2015, at Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, reads like an open book. But certainly not that of his better half, Annie Idibia (née Macaulay). YES INTERNATIONAL! Magazine has a dozen secrets to share with you on the patient lady who eventually captured 2 Face’s heart for keeps and thus was officially crowned his AFRICAN QUEEN. Come with us:
1. She was born 31 years ago.
2. Her secondary education was at Bodija International Primary School, in Ibadan, Oyo State and her tertiary education – University of Lagos, where she read Creative Arts.
3. She hails from Esietudua, in Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.
4. Her parents gave birth to her in Kaduna State, but she grew up partly in Gboko, Benue State, Ibadan, Oyo State and Ajah, Lagos State.
5. She is the only girl in a family of four, 3 boys and 1 girl.
6. Her parents, unfortunately, are now separated.
7. Her mother operates a fast food joint called Annie’s Fast Food.
8. She plunged into acting in 2002, via Femi Lasode’s Even Ezra Studios. And after that came a soap, First Family, where she played the role of the Governor’s daughter. The movie roles started coming afterwards.
9. She was also part of Sola Fajobi’s Next Movie Star and her then boyfriend’s monster hit video – African Queen.
10. Her path and that of 2 Face crossed in 1998 at Even Ezra, but they ignited the fire of their romance in 2001. 2 Face proposed to her on February 14, 2012, at Austin Okocha’s Club 10, on Victoria Island, Lagos. They had their Registry wedding in Lagos on May 1, 2012; the Traditional followed on March 8, 2013 and then the White Wedding in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
11. She has two daughters for 2 Face – Isabel and Olivia.
12. Her husband has five other children from different women, but like she once confessed, she would have been happier to have birthed all his children.
3,488 total views, 3 views today